What You Need to Know About Tourist & Student Visas?
The first step in your migration matter is to meet with our team and discuss your potential visa options, whether you’ve decided to come to Australia for a short visit, or to study full time. We will advise you on the visa subclass best suited to your migration goals and advise you of the eligibility requirements for a successful application.
What Visa Subclasses Fall Under Tourist & Student Visas
- 500 Student Visa
- 590 Student Guardian Visa
- 485 Graduate Visa
- 476 Skilled-Recognised Graduate Visa
- 601 Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Visa
- 651 eVisitor Visa
- 771 Transit Visa
- 600 Visitor Visa
- 462 Work and Holiday Visa
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
What is the Application Process?
- Enquire With the Team
We discuss your visa options, and future migration goals in depth. We provide you with personalised migration advice based on your current circumstances and take your instructions on how you wish to proceed.
- Collaboration With the Team
Together we work on obtaining your documents & information required for your chosen visa subclass, to meet eligibility criteria. We work on your school enrolment, draft application and prepare your supporting evidence to supply to the Department of Home Affairs.
Lodgement of your application is completed – your applications will remain pending during the processing time. We will keep you updated throughout the processing time and continue to update the application.
The decision on your visa will be received, and our team will call you to inform you of the good news!
What Can PD Law Help With?
- Visa Eligibility Assessment
- Providing Legal Advice and Assistance
- Assisting with school enrolment & private health insurance
- Preparing visa application (including any necessary application forms, and supporting submissions)
- Compiling visa application in the required form for lodgement
- Lodging visa application with the Relevant Authority
- Monitoring of visa application with the relevant authority
Everyone’s situation is different, and every visa subclass has its own eligibility criteria. Call us today for an obligation free discussion to discuss your migration needs.