Developers shouldn’t underestimate the value in being prepared. An experienced team will do this, and it quite literally makes the difference between roaring success and failure. Don’t reinvent the wheel. We aim to bring it all together from when you decide to develop, through to the sell-down of the final product. Our team work collaboratively with your agent, accountant, financiers of all levels, planners, surveyors, engineers, civil contractors, and marketers, offering advice and experience as you need it.
- Pre-development and legal concept planning
- Site acquisition and due diligence enquiries
- Planning and development
- Local government and other approval processes
- Off the Plan Contracts
- Environmental Covenants, Easements and Design Guidelines
- Staged and layered developments for both land and community title subdivisions
- Assisting marketing consultants with contract production and providing a brief on the essential terms of Contract and supporting documents
- Put and Call Option Agreements
- Infrastructure Agreements
- Leasing – agricultural, commercial, and retail shop leases and agreements to lease
We’ve been assisting developers for over 30 years. Apart from obvious variables such as timing and market strength, one of the most essential ingredients for a successful project is a cohesive project team – that’s where we come in. Our experienced legal team have developed a seamless process to ensure your project runs smoothly.
Meet the Team
Contact our experienced team to see how we can assist you with your development.
Subdivisions & Development Roadmap
Download our FREE Subdivisions & Development Roadmap to help navigate the journey ahead.
Commonly Used Terminology
The process for Subdivisions & developments can be complex. Here is a list of commonly used terminology.