Suits and other law TV shows make going to court look so quick and easy. Makes for great TV but the reality is starkly different.
Court can be brutal, drawn out and expensive – family law litigation particularly so.
You don’t need to go to court to end your relationship or get the outcome you need.
Try mediation first. Not just to tick a box – give it a real go. And keep an open mind.
ready to get started?
Start at the beginning – with our First Things First Package.
Here’s How it Works
- You’ll have a one-hour appointment with one of our expert family lawyers for $220
- You’ll receive our Family Law Road Map which gives you some essential general advice including important next steps and
- You’ll also get our detailed staged fee proposal that gives you:
- the steps involved in getting from here to there
- what each step costs, and
- likely time frames.
To make an enquiry or book an appointment, phone 4946 6670 or book online 24/7.
I’d Really Prefer To Know Where I Am Right Now
WHAT CAN I DO ONLINE?
If you’d like to get some early answers, you can use our online tool which generates a bespoke, helpful summary particular to your situation. Click here to get started now.
Our online tool will ask you some simple questions in your own time and space. You’ll be given an introduction to the family law process. Our tool will help you collect information about your relationship and circumstances. It will introduce you to the topics we will discuss with you if you decide you’d like to come and meet our family lawyers Bowen. If you have any problems or queries, we would be happy to address them when we meet.
The aim of our online tool is to allow you to feel more prepared and in control while reducing anxiety.