What You Need to Know About Employer Sponsored, Business or Skilled Visas
Applying for an employer sponsored, skilled or business visa requires a lot of documentation & information which can be a stressful process if you have never done it before. Our team of case managers are here to help relieve your stress and make the application process as simple as possible by collating your evidence and preparing your applications.
What Visa Subclasses Fall Under Employer & Skilled Visas?
- 186 Employer Nomination Scheme Visa
- 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) Visa
- 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
- 408 Temporary Activity Visa
- 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialized) Visa
- 191 Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa
- 189 Skilled Independent Visa
- 190 Skilled Nominated Visa
- 887 Skilled Regional Visa
- 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa
- 403 Temporary Work (International Relations) Visa
- 888 Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) Visa
- 188 Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) Visa
- 890 Business Owner Visa
- 858 Global Talent Visa
- 891 Investor Visa
- 892 State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa
- 893 892 State or Territory Investor Visa
What is the Application Process?
- Enquire With the Team
We discuss your visa options, and future migration goals in depth. We provide you with personalised migration advice based on your current circumstances and take your instructions on how you wish to proceed.
- Collaboration With the Team
Together we work on obtaining your documents & information required for your chosen visa subclass, to meet eligibility criteria. We work on your draft application and prepare your supporting evidence to supply to the Department of Home Affairs.
Lodgement of your application/nomination is completed – your applications will remain pending during the processing time. We will keep you updated throughout the processing time and continue to update the application.
The decision on your visa will be received, and our team will call you to inform you of the good news!
What Can PD Law Help With?
- Visa Eligibility Assessment
- Providing Legal Advice and Assistance
- Liaising with your employer
- Preparing visa application and/or nomination (including any necessary application forms, and supporting submissions)
- Compiling visa application and/or nomination in the required form for lodgement
- Lodging visa application and/or nomination with the Relevant Authority
- Monitoring of visa application with the relevant authority
Everyone’s situation is different, and every employer visa subclass has its own eligibility criteria. Call us today for an obligation free discussion to discuss your migration needs.