Are You Eligible for Legal Aid?
PD Law is a preferred supplier for legal aid in the region. We can assist you with your eligibility and assist with you with making an application for a grant of aid.
To get a grant of legal aid, you must:
- be financially eligible under the Legal Aid means test
- have a legal problem which meets Legal Aid guidelines, which are based on the priorities set by the government
- meet the Legal Aid merits test
How to get an application form:
- Download an LAQ application form(PDF, 205KB)
- collection one from our office
- call us and we can email one to you.
You can use the client authority form(PDF, 83KB) to authorise another person to communicate with us about your application.